AEM DeveloperHow will you make a difference?The success of this platform would allow another source of revenue to The client.Also, it is a strong platform to learn the capabilities of your purveyor.This platform will allow all the partners to network with each other.
• A US based $3.0 billion world leader in staffing services to over 6000 customers globally.
• World’s largest "Technology" staffing company in the world today – IT, Telecom, Infrastructure and Engineering.
• TEKsystems is a part of Allegis Group which is a $9.5 Billion US based privately held firm. One of the world’s largest privately held companies (source: Forbes)
• The 6th Largest staffing company in the world and the 2nd Largest in the US.
• One of the top vendors to 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
• Every year we deploy over 80,000 employees across different parts of the world.
• Operations in North America, Europe and Asia with over 300 offices across locations.
• In India, TEKsystems currently has 1000+ technical consultants employed at various Fortune 500 companies across the country.
• For the second consecutive year, TEKsystems was named to Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2017.
About the PROJECT?The client Marketing ExchangeThis is a new initiative by the Partner Portal team. This is like a Playstore/Apple store.
All the partners can have their apps uploaded on this Marketing exchange.
Marketplace allows the partners to market their particular app. It could be hosted either free, subscription based or chargeable.
The client would work on the revenue shared model with their partners.
At present all the 3 clouds and their partners - Marketing, Document and Creative.
This Platform would allow them to network and exchange best practices as well.
Also, there is a program portal that would be developed which would allow them to see their profile & personalized offers/deals.
What would the experience range required?4 – 5 years. Not more than 5 years.Where will you work? TEK ODC – C@M Office - BangaloreYour everyday activities About TEKsystems:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.-->