Agile Project Manager:
Being part of global team for transformation, you will be ensuring the best practices are used to solve the data challenges for the customers, by building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
Skills Required (Mandatory):?? Project Management, Agile methodology/Process.
Experience: 3-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
- Management of sprints in accordance with the scrum framework, ensuring all ceremonies are in place and effective.
- Proactive management of risks/issues and removal of impediments.
- Project reporting; both from a sprint perspective and, wider overall programme level view (inc. steering meetings)
- Financial/budget planning and management.
- Resource/schedule management.
- Facilitating and leading workshops.
- Use an Agile development approach to fit large, complex projects.
- Be an expert in lean/agile project methodologies.
- Be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating your cross-functional team to achieve a high level of performance and quality.
- Deliver products that provide exceptional business value.
About TEKsystems: TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.