Data Engineer (Customer Feedback Management Team)
This opportunity is with Customer Feedback Management Team who is responsible to collect, process and then categorized customers reviews to provide the feedback to vendors/hotels/airline partners etc and to share further ML for customer's recommendation.
CFM team is part of bigger team who does analytics on data like performance, page scrolled, interaction of visitor on the site of one of World’s Biggest online travel company**.
**This company do not discriminate between CWFs (contingent workforce) and FTEs (full time employees), hence, high visibility for growth.
Skills Required (Mandatory)
- Java (Java 8 and above) or Scala
- Data Structures
- Spark (3+ years Exp)
- Kafka (preferred)
Experience: 3-6 Years
Job Location: Cybercity, Gurgaon
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- Batch processing using spark
- Write efficient code using data structures and algorithms
- Will be working on creating algorithms for new developments
- Ensure strong quality of code
What will you get to learn.
- You will get exposure on a product and how data is applied to Machine Learning which is where the world is moving hence, which will be a great value addition to your career
- You will get the opportunity to work on cloud; since the entire platform works on AWS.
- You will get a chance to get exposure in working with large data and can pick up hadoop skills
- You will be working on latest technologies like Airflow which is very new in the market in highly scalable systems where this product is managing all brands of the company. Hence lot of flexibility and leanings is extremely high.
- You will get opportunity to understand how big data works in real scenario.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Services & Staffing Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.