DDI Subject Matter Expert:
As part of the DDI operations team, this role has a significant experience working within the DDI technology space. Experience of planning, implementing and supporting large DDI infrastructure projects including upgrades and migrations both physically (servers, appliances) and logically (software versions, product changes, data migrations), work on projects including those involving planning, research, evaluation and design of DDI infrastructures alongside the Engineering team. The team is responsible for the management and support of global DDI services and infrastructure supporting Internal and Internet facing system's connectivity. The team also provide project support for both IT and business driven initiatives with DDI requirements, technologies and innovative ways to solve problems.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
?DDI (DNS, DHCP, IP Address management), Infoblox, Vital Qip, Bluecat.
Experience: 4-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
- To support and maintain full functionality of equipment and applications provided by the DDI team.
- Ensure all aspects of the environment are maintained efficiently with minimal disruption to the customer base.
- Work effectively as part of the global team to drive infrastructure deliverables and support requirements.
- Ensure that standard ITIL processes are followed correctly and appropriately, e.g. problem management, incident management, release management, change management and configuration management. Implement ITIL best practice where applicable.
- Identify, monitor, drive and track service improvements creating and managing a culture off continuous improvement.
About TEKsystems: TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.