We are seeking an experienced Automation Engineer to understand/evaluate our current processes, eliminate manual intervention where possible and implement our CI/CD offerings on Microsoft Azure.We are looking for a DevOps Engineer responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes with Chef.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- DevOps - Chef , CI/CD, Scripting (Shell / Ruby / Groovy )
- Develop an understanding of Gap's CI/CD Pipelines and Chef to automate and enhance SDLC
- Participate in the design of new or changing CI/CD pipelines and Chef automation.
- Good experience in Chef Server Administration – like Cluster management, Chef Automate, Performance tuning, Handling Upgrades and Backup, User management and writing cookbooks, Test Kitchen and supporting the Dev teams.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Chef
- Work with Chef config management/orchestration suite, know where it's broken, work towards fixing them and explore new alternatives
- Strong in scripting (Shell Scripting, Ruby, Groovy)
- Build, operationalize, and maintain CI/CD solutions for our technology customers
- Build, maintain, and support enterprise production systems
- Understand and deliver on key business objective: Deliver a seamless CI/CD solution on Azure
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.