A passionate software development and software architecture role but also focus on business needs and customer experience. The day-to-day work is interesting, challenging and fast-paced!
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Spring Boot
- Devops (Plus)
Exp: 7+ years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
What will you get to learn?
You will be part of a team within the IT Platform organization, responsible for developing and supporting a growing number of critical enterprise applications. The team is responsible for the creation and evolution of the modern service-based platform. Opportunity to work with instantiation of an API-centric developer ecosystem that enables solutions to easily construct consumer-facing applications by accessing these platform services.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in java middle-tier applications in a J2EE environment
- Strong familiarity with API management, micro-services, Java/J2EE application stacks
- Strong experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in large scale applications – either public facing web applications or applications with large numbers of concurrent users.
- Experience with either on-line or in-store retail selling applications Deep hands-on experience with the following technologies:
- Deep technical hands-on experience creating and consuming REST API services with JSON Experience developing and deploying solutions in major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests.
- Experience with PostgresDB and/or Oracle 12c. Ability to define tables, create SQL queries, etc. Experience building micro-services using Spring Boot
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.