Java Full Stack Developer
As part of the Core Software Engineering team, the Senior Full Stack Java Developer will experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In order to be successful, the Senior Full Stack Java Developer will need to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
Digital Video Audio (DVA) group’s portfolio consists of world-class products across desktop, mobile and cloud catering to professional customers. Some of the products and services that the team develops includes Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush, Creative Cloud Video (CCV), etc.
As part of the team this role will be responsible for one or more of the following:
• Developing Web Client features end to end.
• Developing back end infrastructure and cloud services for the Web Application.
What will you get to learn.
- Opportunity to work in one of the leading projects in digital marketing software.
- Opportunity to migrate the existing applications to microservices architecture.
- Opportunity to gain experience in Niche domain of client onboarding Technology.
- Opportunity to learn and work on cloud platform.
Skills Required (Mandatory)
Experience : 3-12 Years
Job Location: Bangalore/Noida
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Candidate should have
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science
- Proven knowledge of Client and server-side technologies
- Ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with unit testing and automation frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Selenium) will be a big plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new framework/features, maintain product features in full product development cycle from early specs, prototypes to implementation to release and maintenance.
- Participate in product design, estimation, risk analysis, development and debugging.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop Automation for continuous verification of features
- Space-time performance optimization, usability and stability improvements.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Services & Staffing Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.