This position will utilize modern cloud data warehouse technology and works with both unstructured and structured data. This is not a traditional data warehouse position and will not involve traditional schema-based relational database design. The successful candidate will have an understanding of cloud data warehouse technology, as well as how to organize and store data for use with advanced analytics.
What will you get to learn?
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of Confluent Kafka platform and lead the Kafka implementation in critical initiatives
- Collaborate and work with data analysts in various functions to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Demonstrated experience with setting up data structures (tables and views) for use with modern analytics software.
- Expertise in leading and developing Kafka initiatives. Prior experience in creating publication and consumption of Kafka topics, resiliency, monitoring through real time data streams. Knowledge of KSQL and K-streams is a significant plus.
- Expertise with Snowflake Data Warehouse, Amazon Web Services, SQL-based database systems, and/or other enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Experience working with integration tools such as APIs, Web Services, JDBC/ODBC connectors, and other integration technologies.
- Solid experience working with programming languages used in ETL and/or ELT environments, such as SQL and Python.
Experience: 7+ years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical resource on both tactical and strategic projects delivering enhancements; new capabilities and integration with other teams.
- Work on Cognos Analytics, Dash boarding, Java scripts.
- Interface with support and development teams across all asset classes.
- Develop an understanding of the business needs.
- Communicate efficiently & professionally with the business on their needs.
- Conduct Incident and Problem management and solve problems collaboratively with other resolvers.
- Strive for continuous improvement.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.
Job ID: 43903