L2 Support Engineer
Opportunity with leading payment product organization.Get exposure working on highly scalable data.Opportunity to work along with Global Team
What Will You Get to Learn
The candidate will be giving support on banking domain applications where they will get to know about the banking concepts and the security involved in the systems, hence a learning environment.Applications are highly scalable where there are millions of users hence, working in such a scale applications will enhance their understanding of supporting big applicationsThe visibility of every support engineer is till the CTO level which leads to a steady career path for them.
Unix, Shell scripting, Pl/SQL, Oracle DBA
- Hands on experience/architectural knowledge on any ATM/POS/IMPS/Recyclers/Payments Switch
- Proficient knowledge of core java, API,Unix (OS) + shell scripting, PL SQL, ISO 8583, Oracle DB
- IMPS, NEFT and RTGS transaction flow working knowledge
- FIS DPS good to have
- Individual Contributor role
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to work under high-pressure and agile environment
Experience: 3 to 5 YearsWork Location: Noida
Work Timing: 24*7 environment - The candidates will be supporting in general shifts but will be asked to work on a 24*7 environment as and when requiredNotice Period: Immediate to 30 days.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary owner of support for Payments (UPI,KYC, Fasttag) module in a challenging 24*7 operations on production and lower environments
- Coordinate with different teams/manage for issue analysis and resolution.
- Implementing alerts and monitoring process
- Deploy/Implement changes as and when required
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading IT Staffing & Services Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centers across India