This role is responsible for the design, development, implementation, integration, automation and improvement of access management solutions including, but not limited to, Single Sign On & Federation, Directory Services, Multifactor Authentication, and Web Access Management.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- OKTA Administration
- Certification in OKTA or any other IAM tool
- Active Directory
Exp: 5+ Years
Good to have Skills:?
Some experience with traditional IAM solutions is plus, i.e. Sail Point IIQ, ForgeRock CyberArk.
- Implement, integrate and support Okta's cloud technologies into AAP’s IAM environment.
- Transition, support and knowledge of new application integrations and environment upgrades to SSO operations, while collaborating with multiple teams (Infrastructure, Engineering, Architecture, Information Security etc.).
- Assist with the transition of new and existing applications into Okta SSO and federation services, while enhancing web access management, and directory service environments.
- Perform development and configuration for integrating applications with Okta for SSO and federation services.
- Ensure the uptime, and proper maintenance of the SSO platform, with the support of the engineers and developers.
- Support technical integration needs (design and development) that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools.
- Follow proper change management and problem management procedures.
- Test and evaluate changes and perform deployments during change windows.
- Document architecture and processes.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.