Automation Test Engineer:
As a member of the IT development and Engineering Team, the Automation Test Engineer (You) will be responsible, working on hybrid development projects.
What will you get to learn?
- You will be working on a high complexity fintech project hence, lot of learning opportunities
- Since You will be working on new initiatives and projects, hence you will get an exposure to the whole SDLC
- You will get the full ownership of the deliverables hence, lot of independence to try new things
- You will be working on cutting edge tech stack where upgradations will happen as and when new versions come in the market
- There will be a lot of interactions where you will own the requirement, deliver with vision where it goes live and is accessible.
- You will also get to work on a customer facing product where new modules and projects' POCs have been approved and the development must happen from scratch.
- Experience in Rest Assured and API Testing is a must
- Excellent programming in languages like Basic JAVA (Collections, instructors, arrays)
- Strong QA Automation Testing Experience using Selenium Web driver.
- Working 3-5 Years of experience in Java, Selenium and Rest Assured API
- You get hands on experience in working in Backend Testing along with AWS architecture.
Experience: 3-6 Years
Notice Period: Immediate or 15 days only
Job Location: Work from home
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be a problem solver.
- You should be aware and have experience in at least Arrays and constructors are required.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.