You will be part of the team involved in standardizing 25000 projects of 500+ applications of the organization and will be partnering with the Solution architects and bring in new solutions to the table.
What will you learn?
- You will have exposure into R&D work
- You will have an extensive devops exposure
- You will get to work on the complete SDLC lifecycle
- You will be partnering with the Solution architects and bring in new solutions and this will help you to groom to be an architect in the future
- Jenkins (Good to have)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and modify new software or enhancements while considering software abilities
- Create strategic technical designs for small scope projects within team
- Provide high-level architecture guidance and develop specifications to resolve software problems
- Consult with stakeholders on current functionality and complexity of adding features
- Estimate effort for current and future projects of small to medium scope
- Debug complicated issues that span multiple modules, involve complex concurrency or low-level problems
- Propose and lead process improvements projects for development, deployment or application monitoring
- Share knowledge within team through mentorship, coaching, technical talks and blogs
Experience- 5+ years
No of positions- 2
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Timings: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Notice Period: 30 days or less.