Python Automation Engineer
You will be wokring in a digital workspace software platform developed by one of the premium virtualisation firm that allows multiple users to remotely access and operate desktops running in a datacenter or a public or private cloud, via devices located elsewhere.
What will you learn?
- You will be getting to explore all advanced concepts of Python and gain experience on managed distribution in Linux environment.
- You will be completely working on CI/CD model and
- You will also get exposure to wide range of products of Citrix which will be a great value add to the profile
1. SDET with strong background in automation
2. Advanced concepts in Python - (must have experience in (queues, worker, classes, flask and equivalent)
3. Robot Framework – (pybot, pabot, robot files)
4. Linux Desktop Environment - Linux distribution, package installation in Linux, network configuration in Linux.
Secondary skills/ Good to have:
1. Team city - yaml programming
3. Xdotool, dogtail, STAF(or equivalent). – for UI Automation
4. Ubuntu , RHEL, Redhat
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Python SDET
- Candidates will get to work on 80% automation and 20% manual / execution of test scripts.
- Complete ownership and responsibility from writing Automation test scripts to execution and deploying the scripts.
Experience - 4 to 6 years
No of position - 1
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Timings: General shift
Notice Period: Immediate
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centers across India.
Bond ID - 44463