Senior Oracle DBA
- Opportunity with leading Multi-media software product organization.
- Get exposer working on multiple database.
What Will You Get To Learn
- This team is in the forefront of technology, it keeps adding new technology stack like cloud( AWS. azure, containerization etc.).
- This is the primary team which majorly implements new advancements as there is high dependency from the product team as their DB portfolio is managed by them
- Platform which is getting build is multi DB environment- Mongo, MY SQL etc.
- The candidate would be managing a platform which features complete product database portfolio owhich is going to an extra ordinary exposure as very few companies works on building centralized platform for product capabilities.
- Oracle db (Primary database)
- Mongo DB, MySQL(Secondary database)
- AWS (EC2, S3)
- Configuration Management tools (Chef or Salt)
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Work Location: Kadubesanhalli, Bangalore and Noida.
Work Timings: 10 AM -6:00 PM, 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM, 9:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Notice Period: 30 days or less.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and administer business application databases and associated program software in current and future Database and Application Infrastructure including Application Hosting Technologies.
- Undertake performance monitoring and tuning, problem resolution, availability management, capacity management, change management and security access management to ensure the continuous provision of service of the database and integrated platform environments.
- Provide 24*7 support on rotation basis
- Provide advanced skills in the areas of fault diagnosis and failure and initiate remedial action as required in Database and Application Infrastructure environments.
- Perform complex backup and recovery tasks for database and applications infrastructure environments. Design the database recovery and backup policy and procedures in accordance with business requirements.
- Planning out strategies for DB migration, DB consolidation and driving it end to end.
- Provide a high level of technical expertise, advice and guidance on technology aspects of database and application delivery services to management and other technical staff.
- Strong documentation skills in documenting processes, procedures and tools descriptions.
- Responsible for maintaining strong partnerships and working relationships with dependent internal IT groups geographically
- Participate in and contribute to Release activities including Spec reviews.
- Understand and contribute to effective Monitoring of the critical components of the System.
- Drive the implementation of continuous improvement activities including new support tools and automation
- Ensure database security, integrity, and performance
- Proactive approach to database design, development, and management
- Recommend, implement, and maintain best practices and corporate standards
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies