Opportunity with leading IT Captive organization.Opportunity to work along with Global Team
What Will You Get To Learn
- You will get opportunity to work on Informatics and Integration (REST API)
- Will get an opportunity to work in Software Development – coding in the required platform and language, configuration in the required platform, debug issues system under steady state or managed services, lead joint application design sessions
- Will get an opportunity to learn Team Management – Offshore / Onshore team management / work distribution, status communication with all team members
- Will get an opportunity to be part of Technical Documentation – test cases, functional specification, technical specification, high level design, estimations
- Will get an opportunity to work with Managers / Customers to understand priorities and setting the right expectations for deadlines, status reporting, participation in high level design and technical design discussions, participation in architecture and scope / approach discussions for new projects
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Knowledge of GIT repository
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Good communication skills.
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Work Location: Marathalli, Bangalore