ServiceNow Business Analyst:
Being global team for transformation, you will be ensuring the best practices are used to solve the data challenges for the customers,by building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
Skills Required (Mandatory):?? Strong customer facing analysis skills & HR Process & Servicenow experience.
Experience: 3-12 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
- Management documentation), and use this to create ‘business friendly’ descriptions of the disruption that occurred.
- Provide monitoring of daily activities to ensure policy and standards are enforced by the team.
- Actively engage and drive continuous improvement objectives defined by the Global Problem Management function.
- Generate effective communication to Global and Regional stakeholders.
- Build and support effective working relationships with all stakeholders to ensure effective engagement and participation in the day to day processes of service management, this typically includes CIOs, Snr Managers, IT Service Owners, Problem Owners and Change Owners.
- Analyse problem/root cause/change data to identify and address systemic/thematic issues.
- Driving continual service improvement and management of risk through both reactive and proactive measures.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes as per business needs and operational efficiency goals.
- This role requires the incumbent to take ownership of assigned tasks and execute them as per agreed timelines and with minimal supervision.
About TEKsystems: TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centres across India.