Senior SAP MM/EWM Consultant or PTP Analyst
- Opportunity with leading manufacturing organization.
- Opportunity to work along with Global Team
What Will You Get to Learn
- A chance to work on IT organization as a part of the Source to Pay team. The role creates long-term value through support of procurement process and applications. The selected candidate should have hands-on experience configuring and supporting SAP MM (AP and EWM exposure preferable) and demonstrate initiative, good economic-thinking, analytical skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Bachelors Degree in technology, accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience with SAP MM, EWM, and/or AP modules in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA
- Functional / technical proficiency in designing, configuring, and implementing SAP MM, EWM, and/or AP
- Strong understanding of SAP integration touch - points between MM, FICO, EWM and other components
- Strong verbal and written communication; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking and innovation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Good to have skills:
- SAP S/4 HANA experience
- SAP ABAP troubleshooting knowledge
- SAP Ariba experience (Sourcing, Contracts, Buyer Network, Supplier Network, Invoice Management)
- Manufacturing industry experience
Experience : Min 5 Years
Work Location : Brookfield, Bangalore
Work Timings : 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Notice Period : 15 Days or Currently Serving Notice Period
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Troubleshooting customer reported issues and assisting users with day to day production support in a timely manner
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements; Translating requirements into functional and technical solutions
- Designing and configuring solutions in SAP FICO
- Creating and maintaining functional specifications, configuration documents, test plans and other documentation
- Developing and executing test plans including unit and integration testing and coordination of user acceptance testing
- Working with business SMEs to deliver and support solutions
- Analyzing problems to provide solution alternatives and recommendations; Providing SAP thought leadership and SME expertise as needed
- Performing root cause and impact analysis, documentation and training
- Working collaboratively with an extended team of functional and technical resources
- Participating in an on-call rotation for 24x7 support of critical issues; Working in a shift rotation if needed.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centers across India.