About the Role: UI Developer
- Candidate will get to work and deliver components within a month of joining where he/she can learn a lot on the UI front like frame works , ES6 which is the latest in the market.
- The current application is a responsive which is compatible to work on Desktops, laptops, tabs etc.
- He will get to work on a responsive application and hence they use advance technologies.
- Candidate will get to write thorough unit testing, which will cover 100% of the code.
- They will get to work on a 5million+ code base complex work environment.
- Any Unit testing technologies preferably Jasmine or Karma or (Mocha or Chai)- unit testing is required as the developer test their own coded they do 30% of unit testing during their stint
- Basic Sql
- Good communication skills.
- Any Frame work experience like either Angular JS or React JS will be an add on
Years of Experience: 2 – 6 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Notice Period: 20 days or less
Under "IP Development and Engineering" team , there is a project called "Millennium Platform. This project is to develop Mpages in the millennium suite. Mpages is nothing but components in the suite. Eg: if there is a patient registered in the suite, components will be sub pages like allergies (one component), patient details will be another component , disease is another component etc. so, like wise there are 100's of components in the suite and this team develops these components.
Also, the resource will be migrating from Advance JS ie ES5 to ES6/ECMA6.
This project started since 2010 and is going on till date so there is a lot of components yet to be built.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization.
We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies.
We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies
Reference ID : 48615.