VC++ AND MFC DEVELOPER
Opportunity to work with top product based company
Opportunity to work with global Healthcare giant
What Will You Get To Learn
- This position offer great opportunity for you to learn the internals of windows and will get to work on low level programming as team work on root cause analysis.
- They need to suggest the solution team how to avoid further crash or memory leak after conducting the static code analysis using a tool called KlocWork.
- This gives opportunity to you to learn in-depth solution's and coding..
- Team will also be using multiple tools (Jira, Jenkins, winDbg, Process monitoring tool , performance monitoring tool, KlocWork etc). Hence the role offer greater learning than conventional coding skill
1. VC++ - Active coding experience
2. MFC - knowledge on working UI and Dialog Based Application
Good to have skills
1.Knowledge on Klockwork
Experience: 3 to 12 years
Roles & Responsibilities
- You are expected to be self driven and posses sense of ownership. so, your ability to work without much supervision is a key factor.
- Based on how many issues they resolved and also based on internal categorization ( based on impact level, how complex it is) your performance is monitored through JIRA.
2.Integrating Klockwork analysis into CI/CD pipeline
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies