Websphere Commerce Developer
Opportunity with leading Information Technology organization.
Opportunity to work along with Global Team
What Will You Get To Learn
- Candidate will get to work on enterprise level applications[ B2B].
- Will get a chance to be a part of customizing the whole platform- Good learning exposure.
- Candidate will get to work on BODS framework.
- WCS[ WebSphere commerce suite]- Strong experience implementing this specific product in an enterprise environment[ B2B/B2C].
- Customization experience.
- Webservices- SOAP/REST- Preferred SOAP.
- Java7/8- Good experience on programming.
Good to have skills
- Amazon Web Services
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Work Location: WFH at present and once intimated TEKsystems, C@M, Bannerghatta Road
Work Timings: 9AM to 6PM
Notice Period: (Immediate to 30 days)
Roles & Responsibilities
- String knowledge of WebSphere Commerce v7 or v8 (preferred) for B2B and B2C applications.
- Seeking someone with exposure to different areas of the application (catalog, order, member, payment, etc).
- Java 7/Java 8 programming experience
- Experience with Spring MVC, Hibernate, or other common frameworks (Tools are built on java so a java background is critical).
- If they have experience with Webshpere Commerce then they will likely have experience with most of the following, please verify.
- -JSP (JavaServerPages):
- -JSTL (JavaServer Pages Standard Tag):
- -JDBC (java database connectivity:
- -JAXB (Java Architecture for XML binding):
- Web Services technologies:
- -JCA-listed as preferred, but seems like this is required for connecting application servers and your enterprise systems as an integrated solution
- -JAX-WS (Java API for XML Web Services): java programming language API for creating web services, particularly SOAP.
- Experience with automation tools- Apache Ant OR Maven.
- Experience with Jenkins
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies