Workday Integration Developer
Enterprise productivity team is looking for senior developer, having deep technical and domain expertise in Workday and Integration technology stack to join the team. The main challenge is to develop and implement a robust Enterprise Integration Architecture for providing Workday data as a single source of truth for all the required Enterprise systems to consume.
What Will You Get to Learn
- You will get exposure on end to end development activities in workday
- You will get an opportunity to work on a project from scratch as these are the first hire for the project.
- You will get exposure to ServiceNow environment.
- Should have Domain expertise in HR and Payroll
- Should have Demonstrated experience with Workday development tool sets: Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, Core Connector, Cloud Connectors
- Should have Experience with Advanced Studio Integration
- Should have Hands on experience in integrating Workday with at least one payroll system (like Immedis, iiPay, Excellity etc.)
- Should have Experience in implementing systems using Agile Scrum framework
- Should have Experience working with global teams
- Should have Experience with dealing with APIs and Web Services standards (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Should have Experience with security standards OAuth, Basic Authentication, JWT, SAML, and OpenID Connect
- Should have Knowledge in SnapLogic and API gateways like Layer7, Apigee etc
- Should have Knowledge in writing sql queries and DB knowledge.
- Should have Knowledge on Message Brokers like Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ etc.
Experience: 4 to 12 years
Work Location: Bellandur, Bangalore
Notice Period: 20 days or less.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the Enterprise Architects and product managers to analyze the requirements and provide technical architecture/solutions
- Provide recommendations to build solutions using the right architectural/design integration patterns
- Understand the end-to-end data flow for assigned integrations (from Workday to various Enterprise systems and vice-versa), including performing hands-on Workday configuration and code updates as necessary, so that integrations running across multiple technologies deliver the required business outcomes.
- Develop, build, test and deploy new integrations leveraging leading-edge technologies to facilitate good business outcomes
- Understand data governance and security
- Understand and provide input on integrating Workday into the larger Enterprise Architecture for the organization (SSO, IP whitelisting, toolset changes, PGP Privacy)
- Participate in Agile Integration development that focuses on accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, clear documentation, and problem resolution.
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies