You will be working on the development of seamless Banking and Financial Service offerings (their core business) across the globe, the technology team that cut across providing hi-tech platform and technology infrastructure.
What will you learn?
- You will directly work with the Product owner - giving the prospective to understand the entire workflow. They build the story cases by self.
- This would be Test driven development environment. So in additional to fullstack development, you would get exposure to UAT and initial feature testing by self, Feature creation would run in parallel.
- The goal of this this team is to increase the release cadence - at the moment, there are 2 releases per week, the goal in next 6 months is to double this. This would give a real experience of agile environment.
- This is a complete Ground up application development project. You are technically replacing approx 8 Million lines of code (exiting application) to build a new scalable platform.
- Your contribution will help the team demise / sun-set the existing data-warehouse and create a new architecture. So, the platform today does not exist. And you will be amongst the first one on the moon.
- For a veteran from banking - here is an opportunity to build scalable systems for a large organisation that would highly depend on these platforms which will in-turn be used for trade decisions. You are going to be part of a group that has over $ 2Bn investment with direct CTO visibility.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be part of talented software development team and will be instrumental in delivering upgrades and additions to architecture to comply with business, regulatory and user’s requests.
• Responsible to deliver high quality software by respecting timelines and quality/integration processes.
• Rapidly understand technical and functional requirements through regular interactions with project managers, business analysts and developers.
• Drive adoption of agile mindset and accelerated delivery pipeline by embracing automated tools in DevOps transformation.
• Work as part of a global and diversified development team to deliver projects, design and propose solutions for the development of new functionalities, enhancements and maintenance of all the applications and services used within the business line.
Experience- 4-13 years
Work Location: Pune
Work Timings: General shift
Notice Period: Immediate
TEKsystems - an Allegis Group company is the world’s leading Technology Staffing & Recruiting Organization. We service over 6000 clients globally, which include 90% of the Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in Applications, Network Services, IT Support, and Communications Technologies. We have Offshore development centers across India.
Bond ID- 44270